The Master of Diplomacy and International Relations Program aims to meet the needs of the community as much as possible through
1. Contribute to the enrichment of human knowledge in all its branches through specialized studies and scientific research to access innovative scientific and applied additions in the field of management.
2. Enable students with university degrees to continue their graduate studies to obtain a master’s degree.
3. Contribute to the rehabilitation of national administrative competencies capable of managing institutions efficiently and effectively, in the governmental, private and private sectors.
4. Preparing competent and qualified cadres and cadres capable of meeting the needs of the Palestinian society in the modern administrative fields by providing them with appropriate theoretical and applied knowledge, with a focus on studying the practical cases and analyzing them to acquire the necessary skills in many areas of leadership and leadership.
4. Assist in solving administrative problems facing the management of the governmental and business sectors in Palestine and strive to improve them and develop them through the modern policies related to the fields of study that are consistent with the Palestinian environment.
5. Promoting the scientific and practical level of Palestine students to serve the purposes and requirements of higher education.
6- Providing the material and moral effort for those wishing to complete their higher studies in various fields, especially the rare ones.
7. Contribute to the enrichment and development of scientific research in the field of administrative sciences, which contributes to the development of cadres interested and develop strategies for modern administrative work in the field of administrative sciences.
The program seeks to provide the pilot specifications of the graduate and includes the following:
1. A qualified student capable of responding to the needs of the Palestinian community in the fields of leadership and management.
2. Ability to contribute to solving administrative problems and problems of human resources management and development in the various main sectors.
3. Ability to provide theoretical and applied knowledge, to draw the administrative policies of decision-makers in the field of qualification leaders and pioneers.
4. Ability to enrich academic work and scientific research in the administrative and leadership fields.
5. Increasing and developing the graduate’s ability to use computers and the Internet in an advanced manner. Preparing research and updating the latest developments in the administrative field and developing it in accordance with international vision and standards.
6. The graduate’s interaction with local, regional and international issues, so as to enrich the reality in the higher administrative levels in the public sector institutions and business organizations in Palestine in general and in the Gaza Strip in particular, which helps in the development and development of the institution.
work fields :
The program focuses on providing the graduates with a range of skills and abilities that will gain the competitive advantage of working in the following areas:
1. Work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Relations.
2. Administrative researchers interested in research, political analysis and international relations.
3. Working in the diplomatic corps and international relations in various branches.
4. Work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Relations.
5. Work as experts in the field of diplomacy and international relations, and advisers to develop strategies of diplomacy and international relations.